Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Vloggin' Wednesday - Blingalicious, another side of me



and today you get an extra added bonus.....TWO vlog videos. Well, ain't you special : )

3 comments:

Suzie said...

Funny you should ask if people know every side to you. Unfortunately, they do about me. That's why my friend list is very short. Most people are afraid of honesty a raw emotions. That's how our society works. But that won't keep me from being honest and real. It's who I am. It's who I'm wired to be.

Kari said...

You are a goof. I'm currently watching Blingalicious and laughing at watching you be a mom on camera.

"Mommy..."
"Yes..."
"Mommy..."

Then your confession, "I'm just nomal." Lol. Practical, yes. Normal, that's questionable. But that's okay; I'm all for being a practical, very non-glamourous mom. So go to it, SuperMom.

~Lil Mama~ said...

I WATCHED IT!!!! FINALLY!
I laughed and laughed when the kids kept 'bothering' you on Vlog1! Hilarious!!
You are right there are definitely MANY different sides to people. Some people show EVERY side without holding back, others show the horrid sides more often than they should and some show their better sides more than their not so good ones. That is what makes us individuals. THAT is what makes certain people get along better with others. Variety. What kind of world would this be if there weren't any?! I for one CANNOT get along with anyone that shows their 'bad' side all the time. It's a given negative that would definitely start to protrude into my home life. YUCK. Who wants that?!? NOT ME! Anywho...GREAT vlog. I love watching them, they make me smile, laugh, think and wonder. Keep 'em coming! Seriously...even though you think sometimes it's not worth it (don't all us bloggers feel that way sometimes?). I enjoy them. Imensely (sp?). You get it. VLOG! VLOG! VLOG!