Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Pooooe Puuuur Rhrrrrrrre

I have so much blogging to do, it's not even funny.  I was going to lump it ALL together in one GINORMOUS post, but as I got writing I realized I had over 60 photos to show you all.  Then I got to realizing how some of them were pretty special and event specific and deserved it's own post.  So I at least have all the  pics written down that I want to get blogged about.  There is still this handful of pics that maybe it's just one here or one there.  Ones that I could maybe make it a post, but it would be a short quick one.  So I thought I'd start off with a lump sum of pics and work on the other post from there.

Pictured below is Mrs. Singleton with her babies.  That is what she call all her kids that go through her class.  She was Angel's preschool teacher when we started at Bright Futures 12 years ago.  She did not have all the kids in her class.  She started with Angel, then had Mandy.  She only had 1 year with Brianna then was located within the program that took her to another building.  She has also been Andrew's teacher.  She is retiring at the end of this school year.  Carmen has just missed having her.  Mrs. Singleton has been an absolutely wonderful preschool teacher.  We are going to miss her!!

Carmen adores her biggest sister and I often find them hanging out.
 Every year they have an event at Lake Storey called Touch a Truck.  The fill the parking lot with large vehicles & let the kids play & explore in them.  I guess this could have been it's own post, but here are a few of the "trucks" that Carmen & Andrew enjoyed that day.









 Andrew got his summer buzz haircut a few weeks.  His hair does not grow quite as fast as John's.  Which is a relief.  We had been putting off this hair cut for weeks & it was long over due.  So we decided to have fun in the process.  I only uploaded a few pics, but we did some other fun stuff along with way.  Like first I shaved only 1/2 of his head, then we moved to the mohawk, etc.  It was fun.
 He did try & convince me to let him leave his hair like this for ONE DAY!   But unless it's crazy hair day at school, I would not allow such a cut to be worn in day to day life.
 We call ourselves the zoo for a reason....
 We dog watched these cute dogs a few weeks ago.  There is actually two of them, they are brothers.  They did a good job staying with us & we enjoyed having the extra dog company in the house.  Martina was not so sure about this & Bella thought we done lost our mind.  We'll be keeping them for a week while their owner goes on vacation this summer.

No comments: