Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Easter

I know....I KNOW.....Easter was a month ago.  What can I say or shall I say....what's new, I'm catching up on my blogging.  There's always something going on!  I don't know that there is too much to share.  We had a big dinner on Saturday where the WHOLE family (minus 1 brother in law) was able to come.  Family as in my parents, their 4 daughters, 2 sons in law, 13 grandchildren & 1 boyfriend (most likely future grandson in law).  Even our dog was there!  So we gathered at the church, ate lots of good food & had a great time.  The kids all played, adults talked & joked around, easter egg hunt was put on & enjoyed by all, etc. etc.  And of course....pictures were taken.  (OF COURSE!)

So here are a few:

All 13 grandchildren:

The granddaughters:

The grandsons:

Everybody:

Grandpa & Grandma with the grandkids:

My parents, Jose & Donna & their 4 daughters, Chris, Lisa, Carmen & Blanca. 
I know this picture is blurry & *horrible*, I just wanna lay down & throw a fit when my camera does this.  It never fails this happens when I hand my camera off to someone else.  It's not that I blame them, they just don't know my camera like I do.  I also know my camera like to appear as if the picture looks ok, but when you zoom in or upload the picture then you see, like above, that it's just a hair off.  It drives me crazy!!!! It's ok....I know I have OCD on such issues.  I know my sister got a good shot with her camera.  I need to go download it.  For now, my icky camera picture will have to do.  We all do look nice, just a little fuzzy.

All in all though, I am so happy my whole family got to come & get together.  You all know how much family means to me.  The times that we get together like this just make my heart melt.  It's not that the day was perfect or that everyone got along all honkey dorey.  But we're family & we were all together....that is all that matters.

No comments: