I feel the extra need to post today. Especially since I gave Suzie the whole long story about why I didn't take the time to do it this morning. And since I did spend 40 minutes talking to her on the phone, I can't really say I didn't "have time". I just need to make the time. Soooo....let's make this a fun & random post.
BEWARE:
Surprise, surprise.....look what I found. Hmmm, I wonder who could have done that.
No big surprise that Allie girl was over that day. Not that she is the bad influence. It's just those two girls together are double trouble. Yes, mean mommy made them clean it up after Carmen got a swat on her bottom for it.
During the epic winter storm of '11 I got a lot of cooking & baking done. I need to get some more done up again.
That Barney has been around for every single kid. I think I got it when Mandy was a baby. It used to sing the "I love you" song, but not anymore. Nina really took a special liking to it when she was a toddler. That Barney went everywhere with her. Carmen is pretty partial to it too. I think though, she was stalling in this picture. If not Barney, then frequently we are told that baby needs to go potty which, of course, explains why she is up & out of bed. We mustn't deny Barney or baby their potty privileges.
Just one of MANY pictures of Carmen in action. She does this all the time. I could see her "flying" across the room out of the corner of my eye & I wouldn't even bat an eye. That girl is something else. Gotta love her!!
OK! Now I've blogged. You can sleep better tonight, now that you've had daily dose of the head zookeeper : )






1 comment:
I, for one, will sleep much better tonight. Thank you for your randomness. Thank you Jesus that none of my kids were ever "artists" like Carmen. She makes me laugh.
Post a Comment