Angel was in the high school musical Big River. It was the story of Huckleberry Finn. The musical was really good. I was actually shocked at the language that was allowed in a few of the scenes. I know I'm fairly conservative, but at the same time I very easily let things slide. No one really seemed to notice the language at all, some even found it amusing. I'm just glad it wasn't required of my child to say those things. Of course, that is part of why I didn't like it being said in the first place. What if it had been my child. What if she refused to say those words. I certainly wouldn't let her. Ok, anyway, I'll step off my soapbox. I rarely get on anyway & say anything, but I have you here, held as my audience.
Angel played a towns person & had several scenes of singing & dancing. Since flash photography is not allowed I couldn't get many good pictures. Every once in awhile though I get a good shot. You can see Angel on the right side of the picture holding a book & wearing the blue & red dress.
Here she is a mourner. Far left side with a black bonnet on.
My sister & brother in law came to see the musical. I love this picture of Angel & Chris. You can clearly see the have very similar facial structure. That chin is very clearly a Martin chin. I love family resemblences, especially when it's not from the same branch.
Of course, I had to get in on a picture too. Me & my 1001 photo options. And since Jim is looking over my shoulder & teasing me about commenting on EVERY SINGLE picture, I thought I'd throw this one in too.




No comments:
Post a Comment