Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I know....I KNOW....

I haven't forgotten about my vlog.  Really I haven't.  I should have pre-warned you that it wouldn't happen this week.  It's crunch time for the Zumbathon. Which, in case you don't know, I am the head hancho of.  So I'm pulling some major hours at the Y.  Even when I do come home I STILL have work to do.  I mean, aside from all of the regular house work that awaits me.  I've always known that I could not be a working outside the home mom.  This week alone is reminder enough as to why I've never done it.

So, while yes I did take a few moments to update and post this entry.  It's all I'm taking the time to do.  I've even fallen behind on stalking following some of your blogs.  It's just that kind of a week.  Next week, I PROMISE!  The vlog is just the tip of the iceberg.  It's been a busy, I need to blog about that kind of week too.  So there is much more to come.  I may leave ya hanging for awhile, but I'll never leave ya.  EVER!  That is either a promise or a threat, you decide.

1 comment:

~Lil Mama~ said...

Soooo...WHAT are you saying?!?! That you have a LIFE outside of the blogging world?!?!?! Hmmm..interesting concept. Who'da thunk it?? j/k ((hugss)) We are all here wating patiently for you to come back to us....*sighss*