Thursday, March 31, 2011

Vlog?

Ok, I'm getting more & more reeled into this idea of doing a vlog.  So I'm going to launch into it.  We'll see how well it goes & if I stick with it.  Remember Flashback Fridays?  And PC?  Yep, those fizzled out.  Although to be fair I *THINK* about doing them.  I just don't get them done.

If you don't know what a vlog is, cause I'm sure you can't find a definition via Mr. Webster,  it is a video that I post to my blog about a specific topic.  Instead of writing my post about something, I make a video.  I like this idea because me talking in never a problem.  And me talking instead of trying to write it all out & convey it via words is sometimes/often much easier & quicker.  I promise to not be all vain about being on video.  I won't be getting all dressed up, wearing make up, sitting in my immaculately clean house.  Ok, that thought just made ME laugh out loud.  I don't do that on any other day, so sorry, my dear friend, I won't get it done for you either.

Anyway....to start off this idea, I need all of you, my fellow stalkers followers to ask me a question.  Any question.  More than one if you want.  As long as it is appropriate I will answer it in my vlog.  Get creative.  Get to know me.  I'm NOT shy or bashfully.  As my friend, Liz, recently said....."yeah, Carmen...you are OUT THERE all right" : )  I'll give it a few days before I make my video.  You can comment on here or facebook, email or text me.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

If you could visit anywhere in the world and money was no concern, where would you go and why?

Unknown said...

Does running spill over into your "spiritual life"...and vice versa?

For me, it's all about communing with God. Jesus is the One who gives me the strength to keep going. And when I get to run outdoors, He opens my eyes to His handiwork.

But you are light years beyond me, so I'm interested in how it 'works' for you, gf. : ))

Suzie said...

If you could pick any woman in the world to be your sister-in-law, would it be me?

The Zookeepers said...

I forgot to mention or warn that my blog does not accept anonymous comments. If you do not want to register to leave a comment then you may email me at petefamzoo@yahoo.com. That is the account we have set up for our internet shopping, etc. So if you are a spammer your message will likely go in the spam box and I didn't want your ? anyway. If you are a friend or someone I know then I should get your message ok.

Unknown said...

what is your most treasured moment for each of your children

~Lil Mama~ said...

Okay...I have my question/s =0)

Have you always been as "close" to God as you are now?

What inspired you to have 6 kids?

Last but not least. What is it about you that makes you so carefree,easy going and still seem to have it all together?