Monday, April 18, 2011
New Do
Brianna (Nina) has been sporting a new hair do. She got a perm. She's been bugging me for a little bit about getting one. I tried to hold off as long as possible. Up until about 2 years ago I was a very frequent perm getter myself. Started in 2nd grade and kept going. I want my kids to have as much unprocessed hair as possible. Nothing against those that do, I just don't want them to get all caught up in the processing of their hair. They have plenty of time in their lives to alter & add chemicals. Why start them so young? Just my point of view at this time. Obviously though I gave into her getting a perm. I said no plenty of times and she graciously accepted that answer for the time being. I decided to let her get this done. She looks awfully cute and does a great job of taking care of it. Here's the pics of the process.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment