I loved it!!!!!! You did an ExCeLLeNt job! Ohhhh and my name was mentioned TWICE!!! Because why?!?! I'm awesome. That's why! ;) Seriously, you did great. I absolutely LOVED your facial expressions. =)
What a great idea! I haven't finished the second one yet but will definitely get to it later today. You're soooooo cute! You made me laugh and you made me cry. Thank you so much for the kind words you mentioned about my character and who I am. That really meant a lot to me. And I was only expecting a simple yes or no. Okay, my favorite parts have got to be the interruptions from Carmen. So funny! Oops! I just noticed that I was signed in to my other account. So, in the future if you see this account, know that it's me, your secret sister-in-law, Suzie.
2 comments:
I loved it!!!!!! You did an ExCeLLeNt job! Ohhhh and my name was mentioned TWICE!!! Because why?!?! I'm awesome. That's why! ;)
Seriously, you did great. I absolutely LOVED your facial expressions. =)
((hugss))
What a great idea! I haven't finished the second one yet but will definitely get to it later today. You're soooooo cute! You made me laugh and you made me cry. Thank you so much for the kind words you mentioned about my character and who I am. That really meant a lot to me. And I was only expecting a simple yes or no. Okay, my favorite parts have got to be the interruptions from Carmen. So funny! Oops! I just noticed that I was signed in to my other account. So, in the future if you see this account, know that it's me, your secret sister-in-law, Suzie.
Post a Comment