Nice pictures. If I lived near you I would have done them for free. I do that for most of my close friends. Maybe that's why I'm not making the big bucks like some other photographers.
I have no doubt that you would Suzie. And maybe some of my photo friends would too, I don't know. I've never asked. As nice as it would be though I/we are just as content with good ole WM. Not the best out there, but good enough for us. (we are easy to please).
3 comments:
Nice pictures. If I lived near you I would have done them for free. I do that for most of my close friends. Maybe that's why I'm not making the big bucks like some other photographers.
By the way, I love that you got them in spite of the banged up chin.
I have no doubt that you would Suzie. And maybe some of my photo friends would too, I don't know. I've never asked. As nice as it would be though I/we are just as content with good ole WM. Not the best out there, but good enough for us. (we are easy to please).
Post a Comment