Thursday, April 28, 2011

Trampoline Fun

On this cold gloomy day (today) I was flipping through the pictures to see what I could blog about.  I came across these & remembered that nice VERY WARM day.  It gives me goose bumps thinking about it being that warm again.  I couldn't resist going outside to play with the kids & jump on the trampoline.  I love getting their in action pictures.

 Since this girl could walk (which she did at fairly early age) she has been comfortable jumping around on the trampoline.  It's weird to see her little bitty self jump so high.  But I am convinced she is somehow made of 1% (if not more) rubber.
 Of course, I couldn't resist joining in on the fun.  If you by chance notice how much the trampoline is sagging.  Please know that this picture was taken while I was jumping, not just standing still.  Andrew was not able to get a picture of me mid air.  Maybe that is a good thing though.
 Next Andrew started to turn his flips.  Yes, he can do a complete flip/somersault mid air before landing on his bottom.
 My hair got a little wild & crazy from rolling around & having fun.
 I loved my shadow & wanted to savor the moment.
I can't wait for the weather to warm up again so I can join my kids outdoors.  I too often forget to slow down & play with them.  It does all of us a lot of good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aren't trampolines just the best! We love ours as well. Thankfully we've had several days here and there to enjoy it.