Monday, April 25, 2011

Impact

Impact is the name of our church's Jr. High youth group.  They meet on Wednesday nights.  Most weeks they have some kind of theme that goes along with game time and really just to have fun & get the kids involved.  Our church is much more than just reading your Bible and learning about God.  Not that those things are wrong, if that is all a church has.  We all know it's the solid foundation to which everything else is based.    Our church does a lot to reach out to kids (and really anyone who walks through the doors) to get them into a true relationship with each other, the leaders & ultimately Jesus Christ.

So I snapped a few shots a few weeks ago when they had rock star night.  I had a lot of fun fixing Mandy's hair & make up.  The whole time I'm fixing her hair, I'm thinking.....I can't believe we really used to do this to our hair!!!!

No comments: