Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Vloggin' Wednesday



I had this ingenious idea the other day to get my vlog video done in advance.  That way when it comes to my vlog day then all I have to do it copy & paste.  I am extra glad I did this, because then the next day my life took a little detour and I was in a (minor) car accident.  That is for another post though. I'm fine now, but it goes to show how everyday can make a difference in how you think, feel, process things, etc.  I did also go back & read Donald Millers blog.  I realized that I told you the wrong title of one of his books and I definately misquoted some of what I read on his blog that prompted todays subject.  I do mention that...."don't quote me exactly".  Just thought I'd double reinstate that.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

~Lil Mama~ said...

Love the idea of getting to watch a VLOG from you EVERY Wednesday!! =) I will have to think on a subject for you to vlog about. Hmmmmmm...gears are achurnin'!!

P.S. Like you I LOVE A GOOD PARTAY!!!!=)

Suzie said...

You are so fun to watch! I love that I can at least see you on your vlogs since we still haven't met. It makes you even more personal to me. I thought that you were going to break out in song when you said, "this world is not our home, we're just passing through." Since you didn't, I decided to finish the song for you. Anyway, look forward to next Wednesday. Oh! I have a question for you to vlog about. Corny but I was asked this once and knew immediately what I would answer. It kindof gives a bit more insite to a person, I think. So, anyway, the question is...if you were a piece of furniture, what would you be and why. I would be a harvest table. You can try to guess why.