I spoke on big brother a few posts ago to explain my feedjit tracker that I added to my blog. I also wanted to point out that I also added another tracker section to my blog. If you look off to the right side of the blog below my feedjit (which I nicely re-named People That Stalk Me) I added my own list of People That I Stalk. I must say this was Stephanie's brilliant idea to name this section so. It's really there for my own viewing pleasure. It's (almost) all the blogs that I follow & have bookmarked in my computer(s). I check them often, sometimes, yes obsessively. Now instead of scrolling through my bookmark section to see who did or didn't update their blog I can just look at my blog (cause remember I'm looking to see who stalked me) and see who has updated their site.
If, by chance, you see your blog over to the side & you would rather me not display it, please just send me a nice sweet little message & I will take it off my list. I may still stalk you, but I will have to do it the manual way : )
I'll go back to blogging about my family now. I'm sure you are a pretty smart group of people. You can figure things out & enjoy my site on your own. Have a good saturday. Don't forget to spring forward those clocks. If you can get away with it, change the clocks WITHOUT the kids seeing you and get them to bed early. A little extra sleep never hurt them. They'll need it anyway since they are losing that hour. Always thinking of these kids & doing what's best for them : )
1 comment:
I'm tellin' ya this Stephanie girl is ROCKIN' it!!! ;) LOL...
((hugss))
Post a Comment