Thursday, March 31, 2011

New Addition to the Family

I'd like to introduce Jaxsen Josef to the family.  NOT household....people, tame them comments ; )  Jaxsen was born to my "little" sister Blanca & her husband Jeremy.  Blanca was  couple days overdue.  Her water broke so she went to the hospital around 5 p.m. and gave birth at 7:57 p.m.  I can now officially hate her in the giving birth area.  Lucky duck.  Anyway, little peanut is the focus here.  Isn't he a cutie?!?!
 I was not able to get over & visit them for a few days.  I've still got my touch....happy to use it on OTHER PEOPLE'S babies : )
 No shortage of cousins to hold baby Jaxsen.  Carmen was quite smitten with him.  She was all ready to just bundle him up & make him her own.  I asked her if she wanted us to take him home.  She said "YES!"  Then we asked her if she wanted mommy to have another baby and she didn't think twice before exclaiming "NO!"  (good girl Carmen, we'll just keep you the baby in this household!)  She held him a fair amount and if you got close enough to try & take him away she'd protest.  I think she really thought that was her new baby toy.
 They all wanted to hold him.  We are all baby lovers who just can't resist them.

Jaxsen is the 13th grandchild born to the Luna side of the family.  I don't think he's the last, not from that sister at least.  Which is good.  We need plenty more babies to snuggle & love on. 

1 comment:

Suzie said...

He's adorable! Aren't babies just the yummiest!