Friday, March 11, 2011

New Look!

Woo Hoo, we did it!  Stephanie came over this afternoon & we revamped the look of my blog.  In case you don't realize this, red & black are my favorite colors.  Anyway, Steph may not feel like she contributed too much (she DID), but having a girlfriend over is just what I needed, blog re-do or not!  I'm still fine tuning a few things and I'm certainly open to constructive criticism, thoughts, additional ideas.....COMMENTS (no pressure).

Have a good friday y'all : )

2 comments:

Suzie said...

It's horrible! Just kidding. I like the color choices and the picture of the kids is PERFECT. Love it, love it, love it!

~Lil Mama~ said...

I think it is awesome!! It's funny I never even realized Martina was in the picture until you put it here! So cute! This Stephanie person sounds like she ROCKS ;) HeHeHe.
((hugss))