Friday, March 4, 2011

Hmmmmm????

Go ahead & start laughing.  I'll give you a head start.  Sometimes we just have to laugh at ourselves.  BUT....I had a great idea of something that I could blog about.  It was a good one.  No, a really great one!  Now, I can't remember what it was!!!  I'll have to ask my friend Joyce because whatever it was, it struck me today during our Mom2Mom meeting.  I remember turning to my friend and saying something to her about it.  I don't know.  Is my mind really starting to go?  I hope not.  I mean, come on, I'm only 34.  I'm notorious for remembering the most amazing details.  Like today I recalled that the last saturday in April in 1994 it snowed.  Yes, I remember that day quite clearly.  So I can remember that, but I can't remember a "great" blog idea from 10 hours ago.  I'm hoping it will come to me.  Because it was great : )

Well, since I have you here I will update you on (baby) Carmen.  She continued to be sick for  most of the week.  On Thursday morning I got my hopes up since she had slept for a solid 4 hours and awoke with a smile & asked for  breakfast right away.  That only lasted for about a hour and then things went back down hill from there.  Thursday was the last little push to the end.  When we woke up this morning (friday) I realized she had slept that whole night through without waking.  The first time all week.  It all went uphill from there.  She had color back in her face, she was smiling & chatty.  She did not cling to me.  Just like that, she is better.  In hindsight, she had the same thing Angel had a few weeks ago.  I didn't blog about her sickness cause she's 15 and handled it so much better.  Although when she was sick it hit her so hard & bad we thought she had mono.  Carmen had all the same symptoms.  They just came out differently from a 15 year old perspective vs. a 3 year old perspective.  Either way, I'm just glad it's over!!

1 comment:

RondaJo said...

Happens to me ALL THE TIME! I call it "mommy brain." I will randomly get a wonderful (at least to me) idea for a blog post come to mind and then when I can actually do something about it I completely forget. I keep telling myself I will write my ideas down, but they normally come to me while I am in bed or in the shower.

I am so glad Carmen and Angel are better. It's no fun when our babies (no matter how big or small) don't feel well.