I have several other friends who have July birthdays. Yes, we have concluded that July
IS the best month to be born and eternally celebrate such events. In particular I have 3 other mom friends who have birthdays in July, in addition to me. While we are in the midst of motherhood nothing sounds better than a few hours away from the house & kids to have some girl time. So we escaped from home with no husbands or children and enjoyed a meal at Applebees. We laughed and cried, made fun of our pregnant friend (in such a loving way) and talked about everything from underware to what naughty things our kids did that week. Those 2 hours are just what us mommies needed. I am so blessed to have such women to call my friends.

Danielle, Carmen, Sherri & Amy, those with July birthdays.
No comments:
Post a Comment