Monday, August 18, 2008

Finally

I am all caught up on my blogging. We leave Thursday for a short mini vacation to St. Louis. We come home on sunday to play in the church softball league playoffs. Then school starts on Monday. I'll have plenty more to blog on in the next week or so. Until then...enjoy those last few days of summer.

3 comments:

Joshua said...

WOW! You are so busy! I bet it will let up a bit once school gets rolling. I enjoyed your posts and I love the idea of the freezer meals. I might have to get some frineds together and try that. See Ya1

Connie said...

Boy Carmen!! What an update! I was on vacation for a couple of weeks and you went blogg'in crazy! :giggle:

I love the picture of little C in the ice chest .. that is soooo cute!

Enriched-Mom said...

You have been busy but it looks like lots of fun. The cooking group is amazing! What a great idea. Will it slow down when school starts??