Thursday, August 14, 2008

Busy, busy, busy

I'm very aware of my lack of time to blog. I'm not kidding, I have 4 or 5 things to blog about. I'm having a particularly busy time right now. The kids go back to school soon and I'm trying to finish up any last minute activities with them. We leave next week for vacation. And the Olympics is keeping me off the computer as well. I LOVE the Olympics and have turned a great deal of my attention to watching that....and they haven't even started the running events, my favorite sport of all. I should have a wee bit of free time to blog before vacation. Hopefully, cause once we hit that I have much to blog about once we get home from that & school starts & softball season ends & Angel has a "BIG" birthday, etc, etc.

I need to go tend to my home duties for now....and watch some more Olympics a bit later on : ).

4 comments:

Courtney @ splashing grace said...

I found you! I lost all my blogging buddies when we switched computers - just found your link again. Missed ya!

Enriched-Mom said...

Ah, the Olympics. My boys wake up in the morning and ask if Michael Phelps won last night?

Enjoy your vacation and getting ready for back-to-school.

sherri said...

you should be in your element. They had a 26 mile marathon.;)

sherri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.