I should blog. I would blog. I could blog. Well, technically once I hit "publish blog" then I have blogged. So don't give me no sass. Like sooooome people, it has not been THAT long since I last posted. And in all fairness, I told you last week....it's SUMMER! My days are busier, wilder, NOISIER. Calgon! TAKE ME AWAY!!!! Ok, it's not *that* bad. I guess, depending on your definition of bad. But it's life. I love it!
So I did make a vlog today, but have tried to upload it twice to youtube and it won't work. Upload failed due to unknown error. UNKNOWN ERROR! Hmph! So pending further technical difficulties it will be posted at a later date.
I was feeling guilt cause I was on the computer *a lot* today. Not at first though. First I got up & biked to Lake Storey (3 miles or so) then I ran 5 miles, keeping a 8:30 pace. The weather was nice & cool after last nights big storm. More stormy, cool & windy weather was moving in by time I had to head home so I had a very windy bike ride back home. I grabbed some coffee once home, got the kids up (they are doing College for Kids) and decided to squeeze in my video for my vlog. In the mean time forgetting that I had to teach at the Y at 9 a.m. When I suddenly remember I fly out of the house to drop of kids & go teach Zumba. Oh. My. Workout. And because I forgot I had not had any breakfast yet. Unless you count my coffee. Good thing I like sugar cause I needed it to keep from passing out. (too much exercise + no breakfast is a recipe for that). Then I swam. I was only going to do 1/4 a mile, but amazingly I felt great so I swam 1/2 mile. Not stop with flip turns.
Once I finally left the Y I picked up kids (those not at the college) and took them to the library. Finally at 12:30 I got home. Still had to fix lunch and feed these starving children. I did manage to grab a banana earlier in between coming & going and I also managed to "be good" and not snack/pig out while lunch was fixing.
Finally.....FINALLY I sit and crash & burn on the computer for the next 2 hours. I had umpteen notifications on facebook. Inbox messages flying back & forth between girlfriends. Drama & CRAP to deal with on a family matter. (DON'T even ask or get me started....grrrrrr). This is where the guilt starts in. I started to log on here more than once. Thinking of my lovely fan base of 5? 6? 7? ok, ok....10! So here, here is something. Better than nothing.
I have also taken the other kids to the library & the movie store & fixed supper. In the midst of it all I find out my neighbor & friend's mom died. I just talked to her (the mom) last week. WHAT?!?!?! She is the same age as my mom! Oh my heart is breaking!!!!
Soon I will head out the door to play practice. 2 others will go to a friends house. 2 others will go to Bible study. 1 will go to Young Marines PT and 2 will go to a Mexico Missions Team meeting. All in a typical summer night here at the zoo. Calgon....TAKE ME AWAY!!
We are dog sitting Fletcher & Malichi. I can't see the collar in this pic so I don't know which one I got a picture of. One wears blue the other red. They are brothers from the same litter.
Flowers in my neighbors. Anyone, or Stephanie (Ms. flower know it all), know what kind it is? They are pretty!



2 comments:
Nice blog girl! Very informative. You made me tired just reading it. I believe the flowers are lilys but I could be mistaken. I'm almost positive but maybe Stephanie should weigh in.
Wow!!! Nice SLAM to me in this shoulda woulda coulda blog!!! =P Mrs. Carmen McSmartiePants!
Yes Suzie you are correct. They are lilys, beautiful ones at that. Seeeee. I am NOT the only know it all plant lady. Suzie is one too! So there.
P.S. It's totally about time you flippin blogged. You are like such a slacker! *said in my best Valley Girl voice*
Bwwhhhaaahhhhaa!
Post a Comment