Sunday, June 5, 2011

Like mother.....like daughter

Carmen seems to be just a little like....well, Carmen.    I often find baby Carmen with her hands on my camera.  Taking pictures galore.  Just yesterday I handed her the camera twice & asked her to take a picture for me.  She's 3 and I trust her more than others to snap a shot for me.  She doesn't do too bad.

One day she came in my room with the camera.  She asked daddy to take a picture of us.

 Then she wanted a picture of me & her daddy.  So we oblige.

Then she wants a picture WITH her daddy.

The whole situation reminding me of my 100 different picture combinations that I put the family through all the time.  I mean you can't just take ONE PICTURE of the situation, there are so many different ways to take a picture and then you might as well take TWO pictures, just in case, you know one doesn't turn out.  You know how I detest blurry pictures.  So she's turning out to be a lot like me with the camera & picture taking process.  That's good, very good : )

No comments: