Thursday, June 9, 2011

It's summer time...

Do I look lovely or what?!?! Don't be jealous. I know....it's hard! Just a side note I *love* the still frames youtube picks to represent my videos. They always crack me up!! Enjoy : )




1 comment:

~Lil Mama~ said...

It's about time you vlogged ;)
The movies...How ya liking Hoosiers?! It is a good movie to me, I'm not for sure if its truly good or if it's a HUGE good memory kinda thing for me =) Gone With The Wind!!! You've never seen that either. Holy Cow lady get out from under that rock of yours!! Okay, I guess you kinda are since you are going to watch it! I already knew about the whole To Kill A Mockingbird thing...you are SO gonna love that movie! I could watch it over and over and over again!
The whole smiley face thing. I have a real smart mouth comment I could say, but I am keeping it to myself. Why?! Because I am so totally nice today =)
Hmmmmm...I thought I had something else I wanted to comment. Dern. I forgot it. As my momma would say, I'd forget my head if it wasn't attached. I am actually really starting to believe it too. UGHHHH! I hate this. I so totally don't have to tell you this because you would never know but I have now sat here for 5 minutes trying to remember what I wanted to write. NO JUDGING!
I'm sure I'll be back here shortly with it....*sighssssss* That's multiple sighs, just so you know.