Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Business, busiest, busyness, busy-ness

I had a whole other post in mind, but got side tracked trying to figure out how to use/spell the word busyness.  I mean does the y turn to i, but then isn't that business?  Do you add the hyphen?  Busyness doesn't even look right.  Maybe I meant busiest?  That looks weird too.

And now I'm out of time, have 2 errands to run and be at  a meeting by 1 p.m.  It's 12:52.  Hmmmm.

My original title was It's Wednesday?  Case in point my week is all messed up due to Monday being a holiday and the kids being out of school & hubby not working.  I'm a mess.  What's new?  But way more than usual.  Ooops, 12:54.  Gotta run!!

4 comments:

Suzie said...

For future reference and for sanity sake, the correct spelling is busyness. As for the spelling business, that's a whole other word entirely. Sounds like you need a mommy break. Calgon, take me away! You're probably too young to remember that commercial.

Connie said...

I enjoy reading your blog Carmen ... I rarely leave a comment anymore because I am so "busy"... haha ... but love to see your family!

The Zookeepers said...

Suzie, I was trying to cram a post into a short time spell which is what sent me into overload. And I am not that much younger than you! I totally remember Calgon!

Connie, thanks for leaving a comment : )

~Lil Mama~ said...

You are SO CRAZY!!! ;)