I have a few catch up things to blog about. So I'll give you a break from my Epic posts and get them done. This one is particularly important because if I don't hurry then I will need to catch up on TWO birthdays. So without further ado, here is Brianna's birthday post.
Brianna has always been my princess girly girl. So it made sense when she wanted her birthday party to include mani/pedicures, facials & such. None better than with some girlfriends in tow. This was a little sigh of relief because she didn't want anything extremely expensive or high maintance. Just some girl time.
This face mask was made up of avocado, honey & salt. The girls had fun putting this on their face & beautifying their skin. They did oooohhhh & aaaahhhh over how smooth & great their skin felt. One girl, however, had some kind of allergic reaction and turned all red & swollen. Oops! After some benedryl the symptoms went away and she was good as new.
I can't believe that my baby girl is 11. I still call her my baby girl because for 7 years she was just that. Old habits & nicknames die hard. This is one that I don't want to let go of. She is wonderful & great in every way possible. My Brianna.




No comments:
Post a Comment