Well, more or less I've caught up on my blogging. You won't get to see or hear about or bat adventure, or my "last" race of the year or see the many pics of the kids opening presents for their different Christmases. Who knows what else I could have come up with. There is always so much going on. For now I'm planning to call it a year at the Peterson Family Zoo. Here is a last little something(s) to finish our this holiday season. We'll see you in 2010!
We started with our traditional song for you all, but Andrew didn't cooperate very well.
Just as I hit stop on the last video Andrew was ready to join in the singing.
He's a great singer all on his own so I had to give him the spotlight.
And don't forget....Have a happy new EAR!
No comments:
Post a Comment