Friday, December 4, 2009

Halloween

I KNOW, that halloween was almost 6 weeks ago. Better late than never, huh? Don't stop me though, I'm going to attempt to go on a blogging spree for the next hour or so. I've it all planned out and ready to go.

I was a little sad about this years happenings. Only because I was not able to capture ALL of my kids at one time in a photo. I have many group pictures, but there is always someone missing. Just a sign of my kids growing up and being here, there & everywhere.

Other than that is was your typical fun dressing up & getting a lot of candy kind of day. As you see below we had Mandy as a cat, Brianna as a box, John as an Army man, Andrew as Buzz Lightyear & baby Carmen as a bumblebee (side note about that, all 4 girls wore that costume. It was so worn I threw it away).


Then we have Angel who was dressed up as a dude. She named herself Brock. When she went to the school dance many didn't realize who was under the costume.


I got creative myself this year & dressed up as an 80's prom girl. It was so much fun. I got some weird looks from the younger crowd, but my peers knew exactly where I was coming from. I even heard a few comments of "yep....I did look just like that at my prom".

No comments: