Monday, March 2, 2009

nap time

Andrew doesn't really nap anymore. He's a bit of a hit & miss kid. Some days we do fine without & others he still needs one. For the most part though he's outgrown naps.

Carmen on the other hand usually naps for 3-4 hours every afternoon. You might think WOW! that's a long nap. Typically though that is her only nap of the day.

Usually that leaves Andrew with a lot of down time to himself during the afternoon. I work in some playdates with his friends so he doesn't get too bored. But he's always ready & eager to have Carmen awake. On this particular day he heard her wake up before I did. I knew about the situation when I heard both of them upstairs laughing & giggling. This is what I found.

I have never seen Andrew in the crib with Carmen before. He was kind enough to show me how he got in there. I'm thinking though that this was not his first time doing this sort of thing. (I guess it only counts if mom actually catches you in the act)


No comments: