Yesterday I thought I was all caught up on my blog. Then I realized I had not put up Angel's play. But now I really do think I'm caught up. There is always something in the making though. I have 2 I keep wanting to put up, but would require a bigger collage of pictures. And it's something that I can stick on here anytime and not within the time line of life.
So....I'm off. It's my mommy weekend away. I'm heading out of town with a group of girlfriends to attend at conference. This conference "requires" us to stay over night in a hotel and away from husbands & children for more than 24 hours. Yeah, we get to enjoy a meal or few without having to get up umpteen times and can go more than a few hours without having to threaten a child's life or yell KNOCK IT OFF NOW!!!! There will be plenty to blog about when I get back home. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment