Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Special Delivery

I know it looks like your ordinary mailbox. I turned it into my PC picture for today by getting just the right angle, then turning the picture b/w. Makes it look more vintage, which goes perfect with the deteriorating handrail & paint.


Much to my surprise though was something special placed inside the mailbox. I hope (baby) Carmen is not sending me a hidden message. Something along the lines of wanting a baby brother or sister? (And no, before anyone says it, I am NOT sending any hidden message of my own either). Now, IF getting such precious life was as simple as it arriving in the mail one day....well, then you all know I'd have hundreds of babies by now. Since it's not I'll just embrace the 6 precious ones that I have.

1 comment:

Suzie said...

Okay, there's something a little "Chucky" about that picture.
~Suzie