I keep it no secret that I LOVE Iowa Regular Baptist Camp. I am a third generation camper of this fine Christian facility. My grandparents started it by taking my mom & aunts to family camp there. My mother also attended youth camp there (you can still find her name inscribed on the wall in the barn from 1964!). My parents took us to a year of family camp & then I attended every summer for the next 8 years as a youth camper. I followed that by counseling for a few summers as well. There was a long dry spell and then in 2002 we started taking the next generation up and have attended family camp I ever since then.
It's hard to sum up such a great week in one post or a picture or two. There is so much that goes on and it's a great big GOD thing. He blesses that camp & the lives that it impacts tremendously. Hopefully that is apparent in the slide show below.
We are already signed up for 2011. Would you like to join us?
No comments:
Post a Comment