Saturday, August 28, 2010

PC = photo challenge

I've been inspired by another blogger (yeah, stealing another idea) to take & post pictures that challenge & develop my photo skills. I am not a photographer by any means, but I do feel I have a bit of a photo eye. Sometimes I purposely capture something amazing, other times it just happens. I only have a basic point & shoot digital camera. Sometimes I take the time to do a little photo editing to crop, add a touch of black & white, etc. to help capture the moment I was hoping to last forever. Other times the beauty of the photo is that it is untouched.

So if you see me post a picture on the blog and all it has next to it is PC know that it has that meaning. I have plenty of these type of pictures archived. I need to go dig them out.

Here is my first PC. (If you are on my facebook you can see a whole bunch of these that I took along my hills 7 mile run, it's in my photo album named "she runs everywhere")

2 comments:

Suzie said...

Excellent post of your first PC. I love the composition with the house behind the weeds. It is a house isn't it? Makes me think of the east coast, not that I've ever been there.
~Suzie

The Zookeepers said...

It's a barn in the background. Just not your typical red barn. I was way out in the country when I took this shot.