So on Fridays the idea to to post a memory about my past. Pictures are optional, of course, but hello, I don't call myself a photo freak for nothing. Now these memories can be from last year, the last decade or whenever. Some kind of flashback from my life.
You see the picture below. I actually remember it being taken. I remember those little photo booths with a passion. I have several photos from them, even up to recent times. When I see one I have the great impulse to jump in & get my picture taken. What I love about this particular picture is that is has 2 of my sisters in there. (Little sister came along much later). You can just see the love & closeness between us. Oh I'm sure we were little brats who fought all the time. I know very well that the phase "the Luna girls" was not always said with such sweet sentiments. But there was love & I see it captured in this photo.
I am the little girl in the middle. Know of any other little girls who look strikingly similar to me in that picture? Oh yeah, I think her name is Carmen : )
No comments:
Post a Comment