We held our annual Peterson School's Out Party. We had close to 40 kids come to our house for the evening. It's pure chaos, but so much fun. I created a slideshow of pictures since there are so many.
I love that you do that! Do you guys do food & everything? Do the kids bring anything? Do you plan the party out - or just let them play? (sorry for all the questions - just thinking it looks like so much fun!)
We only do hotdogs, chips & punch. S'mores later on. That's it. Simple. I don't ask anyone to bring food, but if by chance someone offers or asks I'll tell them to bring chips. I didn't buy any this year & had plenty. I do a mix of organized games & free/play time.
2 comments:
I love that you do that! Do you guys do food & everything? Do the kids bring anything? Do you plan the party out - or just let them play? (sorry for all the questions - just thinking it looks like so much fun!)
We only do hotdogs, chips & punch. S'mores later on. That's it. Simple. I don't ask anyone to bring food, but if by chance someone offers or asks I'll tell them to bring chips. I didn't buy any this year & had plenty. I do a mix of organized games & free/play time.
Post a Comment