Monday, June 22, 2009

ballet recital


Angel participated in her 7th ballet recital. She did a fanstastic job and put in a lot of hard work & hours to her dance. She absolutely shines when she is on stage, a real natural.



Aunt Jackie & Aunt June made a 3 hour trip, each way, to see her perform in her recital. It gave us a little bit of time to visit and see them, but it was worth it to have them come down for this special event. Thanks you two!


There is no picture taking or video allowed during the actual recital. However we can do either during their dress rehershals. I didn't get nearly as many pictures as I wanted, I was struck with a short sickness that made it impossible for me to do so. I got very limited video as well, but here is a small peek at her dance. Don't forget to turn off the blog music & note that the lady is street clothes walking around the stage in the ballet director.



No comments: