Two years ago when it was Angel's turn, her trip fell during the time we were in Mexico for my uncle's wedding and she had to miss going. We promised her we'd take her sometime ourselves. We meant to do it sooner, but opportunity never presented itself, so we let her miss school and go along with Mandy's class. Except she was not allowed to ride the bus so I drove seperately to take her along. Once we were there we were part of the group in every way. I was a chaperone and was given this nifty sticker to mark my status & help track the group of kids I was in charge of. They might as well have crowned me the queen of England as special as I felt.
.jpg)
Inside Lincoln's master bedroom. That brown box is a toilet.
Lincoln's shaving mirror up on the wall..jpg)
Next we went to the Lincoln Museum:
This place is strictly dedicated to Lincoln and the civil war era. It was again very detailed and gave me a deep sense of patoiratism. There is not too much that you can take pictures of inside the museum. Here is Angel & Mandy with Abe & his family outside of the White House:.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
fun!
Post a Comment