Saturday, June 20, 2009

Determined

I'm a little OCD on somethings in life. One of them being my blog and how things *MUST* be put on here in chronological order. Although if you look closely at the dates on some of my pictures & match them with the order of them on the blog, some ARE out of order. I noted such entries, took a deep breath and decided to just let it slide. I might have also chanted some phrase like "it's ok, it's ok, it's ok" But you get the idea, I'm still alive, right?

So I've slowly been chipping away at our most recent events and I'm FINALLY caught up.....on the month of May that is. Things sort of hit the fan once we hit the middle of May, all sorts of craziness of the end of the school year. Then it kind of overlapped into June, because school didn't end until until the 8th. We started of summer with many big events (coming soon on the blog) and just in general the weather has gotten really nice & the kids are home all the time now. So you can easily see where things are on the sly. Which I know is ok with you all.

However I am determined to get the blog all caught up before we leave for vacation next friday! My pictures help, when I upload them I organize them in chronoligical order, like flipping through a photo album. I use them for reference in what has happened when. So watch out this next week for many entries. If I'm successful then Ill be quite satisfied. Although leaving the blog untouched for 10 days and coming home with hundreds of pictures and loads of fun to tell you about just puts me back to square one. So my cycle continues....: )

No comments: