Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Back from Mexico : )

I had the most amazing trip to Mexico.  I'm just dropping in to post the pics and the other video that I made while down there.  I promise a recap of my trip will be soon.  And I haven't forgotten about my Chicago trip with Angel to tell you about.  So much to do, in so little time.  Actually I have all the time in the world, just can only do so much per day.  Oh!  And December starts tomorrow.  Do you think that I have ANYTHING done even remotely related to Christmas?  HA-HA-HA....NO!  (Although Jim & the kids did get the tree up while I was gone.  Will have to see if they took any pictures for me.)

I took about 300 pictures while in Mexico.  After editing some & keeping both the original & edit, I have a total of 342.  I can't possibly load that many on here.  Yes, some of them are redundant, look similar, etc.  But you can NEVER have too many pictures!!!! So I'm going to try something new.  I am going to link you to my Walgreens album where I loaded them all up.  So click HERE TO SEE PICTURES

Here is my video:


Enjoy this for now & I will be back soon with more of an update.

No comments: