Friday, November 18, 2011

4 hours

Well, I'm suppose to hit the road in about 4 hours to go to Mexico.  I still have some computer work to do and a meatloaf to make & stick in the freezer for the fam.  So, I'm sorry to say dear blog....you are going to sit undone.  I had plans for you.  I have my big Chicago trip with Angel to tell you all about.  I cheated and just put the pictures up on facebook so if you really want to see pictures without me telling you, take a peek over there.  But really, I need to get some sleep.  So I bid you a temporary farewell.  I will be back in a week, plus a few days to recover & get back into the grove of things.  Then I will really have a lot to tell you about!  I will miss you! 

XOXO

No comments: