We had a short spell of nothing really going on. While there is always something to blog about, I just let it go for that time being. I think it has made a difference that I have my other blog that I take to a more personal level, but even there I have been a little more quiet. (Is that possible?!?!) Then within a few short days we had A LOT happen. Before I could get it blogged about (and I will) I had to pause for this very special day.
On this day 6 years ago, I was a FULL 42 weeks pregnant. Our Andrew James Clarence entered this world.
It was quite the labor & delivery. Wish I had time to re-hash it all. What is it about women & their birth stories? We never get tired of telling them! This one would be looooong and full of details. Ok, maybe they all are. For now I just want to pause to give a special birthday hello to my Andrew!

1 comment:
You give that Andrew a hug & high five from the Sutors! He is one special little man!!
Post a Comment