Monday, September 21, 2009

Status Updates

Dear Blog readers, I want you to know that I think of you all way more than I actually post. I know you don't expect any more out of me. Being the people pleaser that I am, though, I often feel guilty for not updating you more. I realize I can help this issue by keeping things simpler from time to time. Hence my idea to use my theory of status updates. If you are a facebook, myspace or twitter user you are familiar with this idea. Some use it more often than others. I would definitely fall into the use it often group. But I promise not to update you every little detail of our lives. This might come in handy when I'm pinched for time or if I'm working on the laptop, which we do not store the pictures on. Case in point, I'm sitting in the living room right now watching Dancing With the Stars (which I would LOVE to learn to dance like that). I can make good use of my time, but updating the blog, but can't include anything that would involve pictures. I'm being successful so far. So let's try this.

No comments: