Christ is risen....He is risen indeed!
But now....well, we barely got the eggs colored the night before and outfits, hahaha...I just ask they have proper clothes on when we walk out the door. And pictures? After some protesting and whining/complaining (from my OLDEST none the less) I had a weak mommy moment & went into meltdown mode myself and ordered them up to their rooms to change. I did get this one little shot of all of them. We had all the eggs hidden, the kids were itching to get out there & find them all. I held them hostage with "just ONE picture" before I let them go on their fun.
And if you look at the picture real close you see Andrew wearing sandals with socks on (although I'm lucky he had ANY shoes on), John is wearing winter boots, Nina a light jacket, Mandy a winter coat, Angel has on sandals with no socks & baby Carmen is wearing tennis shoes with her Easter dress & tights still on. And to end it all, yes, those are Halloween buckets they are holding. *sigh*
I had a hard time getting good pictures of them finding their eggs, but here are a few. The big kids still have fun, but it's beyond cute to watch Carmen & Andrew find their eggs.


No comments:
Post a Comment