Last week my grandmother turned 80 years old! Ya know....I thought she was *old* when I was a kid. Now she's doesn't seem so old, in fact I'd never guess she was reaching this milestone. She looks great! There was a big party/open house for her & grandpa Jack, who also had a birthday a few days later (but he's younger). A good portion of the family was there. My aunt & uncle flew in from Maryland. My sister flew in from Tennesee. Many of my great-aunts came from out of town as well. Of course my day would not be complete without a bunch of pictures. So enjoy!
I was very fortunate to grow up with such a great grandma. My grandma Kathy & I.
.jpg)
The Martin girls, my grandma with 4 of her daughters, Mary, Donna, Mona & Elaine
.jpg)
The Weas girls, my grandma with her 3 remaining sisters, Winnie, Virginia & Janet
.jpg)
The Luna girls, me & my 3 sisters, Chris, Lisa & Blanca
.jpg)
My parents, Jose & Donna, & I
.jpg)
1 comment:
I love looking at family pictures - how cool that all the ladies were able to get together!
Post a Comment