Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Andrew singing

You can always catch Andrew belting out a song or two. Some of you may not find that surprising, music is very much a part of this house. I captured a few songs for you.

The second video is him singing Mama Mia. I'm very guilty of playing this music often after seeing the movie this summer on the big screen. Not sure I realized how much until I caught Andrew (and the other kids too) singing a lot of the songs and knowing many of them by heart.....just like me. I got distracted at the end of the second video and you see the snake the Mandy & the neighbor kid caught.

3 comments:

just me said...

carmen, he is the most ADORABLE little singer i have ever HEARD!

Aaron said...

WOW! You guys stay super busy. Your a great mom and you inspire me to get up and get moving :)
Amy

diggercharlie said...

Sure he sings moma mia when you hang him by the collar and threaten to not let him down