Carmen is by far not my best sleeper. Although I don't like to complain cause I do get plenty of sleep, but she's still getting up at random sporadic times. Some days it's 3 a.m., others it's 6 a.m. Just to trick me she'll throw in an all nighter here & there. Some mornings she'll get up early then go back to bed, others (like the day that I took this pic) she was up for the day. None of the other kids slept like this.
On this particular morning she was up for good at 6 a.m. I put her in her highchair to eat some breakfast. I noticed after awhile she was very quite. I looked to find her half dozing in her seat. When I grabbed the camera and moved to get a good shot she semi woke up which is why she is grinning in the pic.
Carmen likes to hang out on the counter while I work in the kitchen. Last night while I worked away she stacked these cups all by herself. I showed Jim the picture, but he doesn't believe me. He thinks I staged the pic. Seriously though, she did it all by herself. A total fluke though cause I couldn't get her to do it again. But I was amazed that she stacked them so perfectly. You can see her hand still on there.
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
she's beautiful - just like her mama!
Post a Comment