Monday, June 4, 2012

Welcome summer....

It's unofficially summer.  I say it that way because I know and am aware that technically summer solstice isn't until June 20th.  However since school is done for the academic year, it's after Memorial Day, we are into the month of June and more often that not we are all wearing shorts & t-shirts.  Sounds like summer to me!

I am extremely aware of many, MANY things that have happened at the Zoo that I have not blogged about.  I have lots of pictures and video that I took specifically with you all in mind.  I have gotten really good about blogging most weekdays on my personal blog, but it's easier to let things slide here.

I'm hoping that with my more carefree summer schedule I can go back and catch up on some of these things.  Some of them were big, exciting things (at least in my book they were) that I really, really want to tell you about.  So they may not be in order date wise, which really bugs my ocd-ness, but I'll get them posted.

For today I will leave you with a concert clip from Brianna's end of the year choir concert.  I especially love the piece since it contains a few songs from the opera Carmen, naturally my favorite opera.  Enjoy the video : )

No comments: