I've wanted to post my cookie recipe for sometime. I had talked about it on facebook one day. It drew a lot of attention. I even had a mini giveaway & the person who correctly guessed my secret ingredient received a package of said cookies. I always get great comments when I make these cookies. They are so soft & moist. They just fall apart in your mouth. I'm a fan of oatmeal raisin anyway, but this special ingredient makes it all that more yummy! Want to know what it is? Tomato soup! Here is the recipe.
OATMEAL RAISIN TOMATO SOUP COOKIES
~1 egg
~2 sticks of butter
~1 ½ C. sugar
~2 tsp. vanilla
~½ tsp. baking soda
~1 tsp. baking powder
~2 tsp. cinnamon
~1 small can tomato soup
~1 ½ C. flour
~2 C. oatmeal
~1 C. raisins
~Combine ingredients, spoon onto cookie sheet.
~Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
Also this week we made mini personal pizzas. My kids love to make them because it's easy for them to do themselves and they can personalize their own to their taste. I don't have an exact recipe for them, but the idea is very simple. Take an english muffin & slice it in half. Add pizza or spaghetti sauce & your toppings. Top it off with cheese & bake at 350 degrees until the cheese is melted. I meant to take pictures of each step, but forgot a few along the way. Here are the ones I did get.
John thinks its so funny when he photo bombs my pictures.
What are some fun & yummy things you are making this summer? Let me know : )




No comments:
Post a Comment