Angel & the GHS Gadets performed in a flash mob. It was a First Friday down on Seminary St. They closed off the street to vehicles and several downtown business set up with things to showcase & sell. The block was full of people from the community. All of a sudden a group of girls breaks out in a synchronized danced to the Michael Jackson song Beat It. To the unknowing person this may seem odd, especially when more and more people start breaking out into the same dance. It was all planned this way though and the girls had fun. I was on the wrong side of the street from Angel so you don't see her real well. People other than the Gadets participated. I was wanting to learn the routine myself and join the fun, but every time there was a practice I had something going on. Maybe next time : )
No comments:
Post a Comment