We head out this morning for our annual Peterson vacation. For the 11th year in a row we are heading to the shores of Clear Lake, IA where we'll spend the week at IRBC. This is our favorite place to go as a family. We used to take other vacations through out the year, but when life got busy and the money tighter to spend this was our one staple that we refused to let go.
Since I really need to finish packing and get us out the door I will leave you with this cute video of Carmen & Andrew. I love that we've created this tradition that our kids are excited about. For Carmen & Andrew this is the only vacation they have ever know. We started going there as a family in 2002 (I grew up there spending many previous summers there as well) so for all of our kids this has been a huge part of their life.
Enjoy the video & have a great week!
1 comment:
Woop, woop! Have fun! Wish I were going with you!
Post a Comment