I was having a complete love hate relationship with baby Carmen's hair. I love it long. I love to fix it all cute with braids & pony tails. Carmen being Carmen though tended to not keep her hair fixed. I'd take the time to make it all cute and pretty and then send her off to school and she'd come home looking like Cousin It. I'd ask her...why did you take your hair out. I'd get the usual shrug of the shoulders and "I don't know". Not to mention, like a lot of typical 4 years old getting the hair brushed and fixed often a lot of tears, drama and end of the world cries of mercy.
I decided it was time for a change. I was hoping to hold off until June. With the warmer than usual temps, the time seemed better to get it done now. Not to worry though, even though she is only 4 we have already cut her hair short like this and it grows out rather quickly. For now this is the hair cut she's be sporting. She's really cute no matter what anyway : )
No comments:
Post a Comment